Coordinating marketing efforts for a small company is a big task, there are so many pieces to keep track of that it easily becomes overwhelming. Managing the company’s presence in social media is increasingly important in parallel with traditional marketing media. Having a strategy for where to be present, how often to post and what content to produce is critical to successfully leverage the power of social media. As a Social Media Manager I can help you with planning and executing your strategy.
I can help you coordinate and manage
- social media strategy and content production for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- setting up web pages and their content, project managing the process to make sure you can focus on your business
- maintaining web pages, updating blogs etc.
- marketing event planning and project management
- client appreciation efforts: letters, gifts, etc.
- logotype design, and utilization guidelines
- graphic design for business cards, stationery, publications, advertisements, etc.
- advertisement design and publication
Please contact me for a free initial consultation!
tel: +1 (425) 406 9034